Professional color management
X-Rite i1 Professional Solutions: Why you need color management
How much time do you spend correcting bad color after a shoot? Have you ever sent a file for production, only to later learn some of the colors were out-of-gamut?
As a photographer, you know perfect color is essential. But with today's complex digital imaging technologies, getting your colors to match between cameras, displays, projectors and printers can be a challenge. X-Rite's i1 Professional Color Management solutions offer the flexibility you need to easily achieve precise color, every time.
- Accurate color at capture
- Accurate on-screen and projected color
- Reliable matching from monitor to printer
- Consistency and repeatability from print to print and printer to printer
i1 Solutions for the Professional Photographer
X-Rite's i1 software walks you through the steps to calibrate and profile your color devices to create custom profiles, much like fingerprints of each device. When you apply them in your applications, drivers, and RIPs, they break down the color language barrier to ensure each color is communicated clearly, accurately and consistently, from device to device. And, since all of today's professional imaging and design tools support color management profiles, implementing them into your existing workflow is a snap!
i1 DisPlay Pro
Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Color Perfectionists
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, filmmakers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, and options.
i1 Basic Pro 2
Professional Color Management
X-Rite i1Basic Pro 2 is the new standard of perfection for Color Perfectionists looking for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution offering display and projector profiling, monitor and print quality assurance and spot color measurement.
i1Photo Pro 2
Professional Color Management for Photographers
X-Rite i1Photo Pro 2 is the new standard of perfection for “Color Perfectionist” Photographers looking for perfectly accurate color the first time and every time. Quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.
i1Publish Pro 2
Professional Color Management for Prepress, Photo and Imaging Pros
X-Rite i1Publish Pro 2 is the new standard of perfection for “Color Perfectionist” imaging pros looking for the ultimate, professional-level ICC-profiling solution to organize and manage their complete RGB, CMYK and CMYK+ (CMYK plus any 4) color workflows, complete with quality assurance and control validation and verification functions.
i1Pro Hardware Specifications
i1® technology with built-in wavelengths check
Spectral analyzer: Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array
Spectral Range: 380 - 730 nm
Physical sampling interval: 3.5 nm
Optical resolution: 10 nm
Spectral reporting: 380 ... 730 nm in 10 nm steps
Measurement Frequency in scanning mode: 200 measurements per second
Measurement geometry: 45°/0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2009
Measurement aperture: 4.5 mm (0.18”) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size and measurement speed)
Illumination Spot Size: 3.5 mm (0.14”)
Light source: Gas filled tungsten (illuminant type A) and UV LED
Data Format: Spectral Reflectance [dimensionless]
Automation for Color Perfectionists
Automate your color workflow and extend the value of your i1Pro. The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system that is designed to work with all i1Pro devices.
i1iO provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm – from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. i1iO quickly creates a custom profile delivering consistent and reliable results, reducing measurement errors and increasing your productivity. i1iO is simple to operate and you’ll still maintain all the great versatile functionality provided by your i1Pro solution.
A new level of automation for fast, accurate test chart reading for all Color Perfectionists!
i1iO Scan Table with Arm and Base Plate
i1iO is a hands-free test chart reading device - simply plug in your i1Pro, align the test chart, and the scanning table does all the work. The 2nd generation i1iO is delivered with a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro and the new i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer.
- Measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm - from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute*, so you'll have a custom profile in no time!
- Provides consistent and reliable results
- Increased productivity
- Lower level of operator skill required
- Reduced risk of measurement errors
- New i1iO foot plate ensures i1Pro device is correctly snapped in place for the most accurate measurements
Positioning Area: 32 x 23 cm, 12.6” x 9” (Width x Height)
Media Thickness: Max. 10 mm, 0.39”
Patch Size: Min: 6 mm x 7 mm (Width x Height)
Measurement Speed: > 400 patches / Minute, IT8.7/3 chart (924 patches) <= 2.2 minutes *
Calibration: Automatic on internal calibration reference
*with scanning mode in M0 measurement condition
General Interface: USB 1.1
Power Supply: Auto rating 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
Physical Dimensions: 510 x 460 x 170 mm, 20 x 18.1 x 6.7 (Width x Depth x Height)
Weight: 4.5 kg, 9.9 lb (without i1 Pro device)
Measurement background: White
The i1iO package includes:
- Replacement Glider Ring
- Auto rating power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Main power cable
- USB cable
- i1 Applications DVD
- Quick Start Guide
i1iSis with OBC
Fast. Precise. Productive.
Your time is valuable. If you spend any of it measuring charts, the i1iSis 2 automated chart reader with M-Series measurement illumination conditions will improve both your productivity and the quality of your print production.
i1iSis 2 with Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC)
The automated solution for high speed chart measurements, now with industry first true OBC correction solution.
The i1iSis 2 family of automated chart readers is X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) compliant to ensure the most precise inter-instrument agreement.
This compact visual color evaluation system provides the closest fluorescent daylight simulation available today in a construction that will meet your needs. The Judge II combines exceptional versatility and quality and offers the best value where space is an important consideration when evaluating color quality and uniformity
- Easily fits into a variety of workspaces, including offices, design studios and production areas
- Five different light sources – Daylight (choice of D50, D65 or D75), Cool White Fluorescent, Incandescent, Ultraviolet and choice of fluorescent U30, U35 or TL84
- Unique seven-phosphor fluorescent daylight technology renders color more accurately for the best visual color matches
- Ultraviolet source can be used by itself or in combination with of the light sources for detecting and evaluating optical brighteners, whitening agents or fluorescent dyes and pigments
- Conforms to or exceeds all major international standards for visual evaluation of color including: ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI
Plate quality control
- Two Models Tailored for Maximum Productivity
iCPlate2 comes in two configurations, depending on your needs. You can upgrade your iCPlate2 X to an XT anytime with an activation code purchased separately.
- iCPlate2 X: designed for customers who troubleshoot occasionally and use the device to assist in diagnosing problems. Dot area measurements only.
- iCPlate2 XT: Best for customers who regularly troubleshoot their plates. Reads dot area, screen ruling, dot size and screen angle.
The fastest path to make-ready, from Ink Kitchen to Pressroom
X-Rite eXact™ is a next generation handheld color measurement solution that takes into account the new business needs and dynamics of a global supply chain. X-Rite eXact enables printers and packaging converters to truly understand, control, manage and communicate color across the entire color network and avoid unwanted reprint and rework.
A Flexible Single Platform
- X-Rite eXact Densitometer: For CMYK operations that want a set of traditional tools and the option to add more features as their requirements change.
- X-Rite eXact Standard: A spectrophotometer that ensures accurate printing of both CMYK and spot colors as well as leveraging industry standard for process control.
- X-Rite eXact Advanced: A spectrophotometer for ink labs, quality control labs and manufacturing partners who must achieve the highest quality with the broadest toolset.
- eXact Scan Option: Gain additional productivity with eXact Scan
- eXact InkKeyControl Software: Optional software for ink key control in offset litho printing.
- Aperture sizes to meet all applications: With a choice of 4 different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) operations can measure across a range of application in print and packaging.
- Enhance your business operations with: Scan option and Bluetooth*
บริการตรวจสอบสภาพ เครื่องมือ เผื่อออกใบรับรองมาตรฐานของเครื่องมือ X-Rite ทุกชิ้นให้ได้มาตรฐานความสามารถในการตรวจวัดที่ดีอยู่เสมอ ซึ่งทางลูกค้าสามารถ ส่งรายละเอียดตามแบบ Form ได้ล่างได้ทันที
X-Rite Certification & Preventive Maintenance
The Certification and Preventive Maintenance plan provides for aone-time certification and the X-Rite Five Point Checkup on all qualifying devices and is recommended after one year.Where applicable or necessary, X-Rite will provide printed documentation and/or a dated certification sticker.
Certification & Preventive maiontenance plan entitlements
under this plan, an X-rite certified technician will:
- Verify and document the device's incomeing perormance
- Inspect and clean the device
- Test measurement accuracy
- Verify repeatability and consistency
- Certyfy the device
Certification & Preventive Maintenance Plan Limitations
This plan does not cover insturment repair. If a repair is necessary, it will be completed on a firtst-com, first-served basis. It will be billed at either a flat rate or for labor and parts at the time of service. Loaner Units are available at a fee and the customer is required to pay both inbound and outbound shipping. Not
all devices qualify for certifications.
X-Rite Flat Rate Repair
The Flat Rate Repair program allows customer to get their units repaired if they are out of warranty and not already under an X-Rite Full Service Contract.Where applicable or necessary X-Rite will certify your device and provide printed documentation and/or a dated certification sticker.
Flat Rate Repair Program Entitlements
Under this option, an X-Rite certified technician will:
- Verify and document the device's incoming performance
- inspect, dean and repair the device
- Test measurement accuracy
- Verify repeatability and consistency
- Certify the device
Additional Program Benefits
- Depot service work conducted at and X-Rite or Certified Partner Service Center
- Service work billed at an all-inclusive flat rate fee, covering labor and parts
- Service work forlarge benchtop and lighting units billed under labor and materials at standard X-Rite list prices
- 90 days warranty
Flat Rate Repair Program Limitations
Turnaround time is on a first-come, first-served basis,Service work on all units will be quoted by and X-Rite representative.Damage caused to units by abuse or misuse is not covered. Shipping costs for both ways are paid for by the customer.Loaner units are available for a fee.